We have developed a variety of courses, but here are a few notable topics:
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving (PDCA process)
- Human Resources/Compliance
- Variety of Software Applications
- Accounting (including accounting for Federal projects)
- Risk Management
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
- Construction Project Estimating
- Construction Business Processes (i.e., Change orders, RFIs, Submittals)
- Instructional Design Process
Please contact us for demos of our work.
Project: New Mexico Gross Receipts Tax (NM GRT)
Description: A short module on how to calculate the NM GRT on billings and projections which greatly decreased calls to the company's corporate accounting department and impressed upon employees the importance of proper tax calculations.
Project: Getting Started with Our eCommerce Solution
Description: Online training used to support clients as they begin their eCommerce development. Relieved initial support calls.
Client: Ameren Missouri
Project: How to Write Policies and Procedures
Description: Non-narrated, multiple-module course teaching how to properly use the company's policy and procedure template in Microsoft Word.
Client: Workplace Partners
Project: Anti-Harassment Training Program
Description: Interactive sample course to prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace presented by human resource and legal consultants.